Monday, January 5, 2015

Homemade Laundry Soap


Last time I made this laundry soap, it lasted from May until November! You only need about 2-3 tbsp per load (add extra for really soiled stuff- which I do a lot, we live on a farm with a lot of livestock). 

Homemade Laundry Soap:

1 box of borax
1 box of baking soda (Bigger box)
1 box of washing soda (Bigger box)
1-2 bar of fels-naptha soap, grated  (I just used a cheese grater!)
1 small box oxy-clean 

(You can add downy unstoppables to make it smell better and softer!)

This only costs about $15, and it last a long time! I just use the scoop from the oxy-clean as my measuring cup! Amazing stuff. This does work in HE & front loader machines as well as regular washing machines. It also works great for scrubbing/pre-soaking stains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People that love me: