Friday, February 7, 2014

Remember me??

Hi all! 
I realize that I haven't blogged here in a loooong time! I will work on that! Today, there are a few things that I would like to share with you! First of all, I have found an amazing Shakeology recipe! I have a sweet tooth like no other, so I am always looking for healthy ways to fit yummy into my diet. This recipe is from the sister of the creator of TurboFire, so you know it's legit! 

MUG CAKE RECIPE:
1/2 Cup Oat Flour 
1/2 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 Whole Egg or 3 Tbsp Liquid Egg Whites 
2 T Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
1 oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder 
Sweetener of your choice!

Mix all together and pour in large microwave safe mug. Use a cooking spray, coconut spread or whatever you use for non-stick. Microwave for 60 seconds...then an additional 10 seconds if the center is still just mush. Don't OVERCOOK 

For the sauce you can use melted Peanut Butter or PB2 (mixed w/water to make it drizzle). Add dark chocolate chips, or any other topping you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People that love me: